Fired-Up Fundraiser & Charity Ball Event Information
We are so excited to have you join us on Saturday, May 8th, 2021 for our 5th Annual Fired-Up Fundraiser & Charity Ball at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, WI. Check-in begins at 5:00 pm. Please see the digital program published below for a full timeline of the evening’s program and activities.
We are calling the dress attire cocktail formal, but we are just excited to have people have a great time.
The silent auction will open on Friday, May 7th at 10:00 am and close on Saturday, May 8th at 8:00 pm. Access the silent auction on your mobile device to view silent auction packages and participate in mobile bidding. Registered guests will be texted a unique link to participate in mobile bidding at this time.
If you are not registered for the event, click here to view and participate in the silent auction from home.
This event will be cashless. All guests will be required to check-in and have a credit card on file to participate in the silent auction, Heads or Tails icebreaker game, wine pull, and Bid for Kids.
We will also be adhering to all Covid-19 guidelines at the event. Please help us enforce the city-wide mask mandate:
- Wear your mask at all times unless seated.
- Only eat and drink at your table.
- Standing, walking around, or dancing while drinking is prohibited.
- Please see below for additional Covid-19 guidelines that we ask you follow.
The Milwaukee Harley-Davidson Museum and the Professional Fire Fighters of Wisconsin Charitable Foundation takes our work and safety very seriously! Seating at this event has been reduced for social distancing and capacity has been limited to less than 50%.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with the following rules for the safety of you and all of our guests:
- Face masks must be worn at all times (City of Milwaukee Ordinance #200426). This includes ordering at the bar, going to the restroom, etc.
- Only eat and drink at your table. Standing, walking around, or dancing while drinking is prohibited.
- Maintain proper social distancing of at least 6ft between you and others.
- Do NOT attend any of our events if you have been around anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or you are waiting for the results of a test.
- If you feel sick, please stay home! Especially if you are experiencing fever, shortness of breath, persistent cough, etc.
- No standing at bar unless placing an order.
- Hand sanitizer should be used before touching the bar, door handles, etc. Sanitizer is available at the front entrance, at the bar and upon the request from any staff member.
- Wash your hands!
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone showing symptoms of illness or who does not comply with our COVID-19 policies or any rules set by the City of Milwaukee and State of Wisconsin. No refund will be given if tickets have been purchased and you are asked to leave.