4th Annual Burn Ball
After two years of virtual and modified events, we are ecstatic to hold our 4th annual Burn Ball in-person on Saturday, February 4th at the Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Club. This event benefits the UW Burn Center and our Burn Survivor Support program, which supports burn survivors of all ages and in all stages of recovery. Our hope is that we will provide support for the Burn Center and increase awareness and continuity into our aftercare programming. Please join us for an elegant evening of entertainment, auctions, and an amazing program featuring inspirational stories of survival from the people we serve.
Please consider sponsoring, attending, or donating an item to the silent auction. For more information and to register online, visit our ticketing site at: pffwcf.ejoinme.org/2023BurnBall.
- Presenting – (4) Reserved tables of 8 – $20,000
- Platinum – (3) Reserved tables of 8 – $10,000
- Gold – (2) Reserved tables of 8 – $5,000
- Silver – (1) Reserved table of 8 – $2,500
- Bronze – (6) General Admission Tickets – $1,000
- Copper – (4) General Admission Tickets – $500
- Iron – (2) General Admission Tickets – $250